This recipe is my kids favorite! HANDS DOWN…And it’s one of my favorites Thanks to the simplicity.
- 16 oz Uncle stubs original bbq sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 large Chicken breast (I use frozen Tyson from Costco)
- Slider buns
- Stick frozen chicken in crockpot
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over chicken
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours. Shred when chicken in 165 degrees internally. Leave in crock pot till time to serve
- Slap chicken on toasted buns and enjoy
What’s your favorite EASY go to meal?